I do enjoy it when I StumbleUpon something easy. I have heard about and read about QR codes for a while now, but was never really interested to use it or get into it. I prefer things to be easy and just at my finger tips.
The best of the web at your fingertips
Point your Android phone to this QR Code.
Your barcode reader should be able to read
it and launch the Market. (no code?)
Or, on your phone’s browser, visit www.stumbleupon.com
* Easily explore pages in your favorite topics and on top sites (Flickr, YouTube, Photos, News).
* The pages you bookmark from your phone are automatically synced with your StumbleUpon account
on the web, so you can access your favorites wherever you are.
* Share easily with anyone using Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Optimized experience just for your mobile device.
* It’s free, and it only takes a minute to download. Learn more.
After reading this and downloading it on my iPhone last night, I thought wow now all I have to do is open the QR Reader App on my phone and there you go. Easy as pie! I was quite excited to get to RLabs today and share it with the team. But by the time I mentioned ‘QR Codes’, everyone had already downloaded it on their mobile phones. Here I thought it was only available on the iPhone and Android phone as the post above says! Also She’s the Geek tells me that Rafiq from Web Addict already sent her a link this morning on Twitter.
So there you have it. When you think you just Stumble(d)Upon something interesting somewhere else someone else Stumble(d)Upon it first! I am just glad to be surrounded with all these geeks…