They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,882 hits
- @klahde @RLabs I'm missing out and thanks for sharing 1 day ago
- RT @klahde: @RLabs @ReneParker wish you were here today. Follow #wit15 and #womenintechFI to see the discussion. Great stuff. http://t.co/X… 1 day ago
- My niece, Amy and nephew, Jordan warming up before we go bowling (@ Stadium on Main) swarmapp.com/c/hJ0hcehyurr http://t.co/6bAu1Ctt3G 6 days ago
- Geeky Moms building their interests from Lego Blocks. Topic for today is #Pinterest RLabs swarmapp.com/c/52MrhRdtzl4 http://t.co/urX8fyQdN0 1 week ago
- On our way back home to Cape Town #RLabs @ O.R. Tambo International Airport instagram.com/p/72R4eETIaa/ 2 weeks ago