They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,739 hits
- Cape Town Photos Today as Fires Continue on Hottest Day in 100 Years! sapeople.com/2015/03/03/cap… via @sapeople 4 hours ago
- Geeky Moms checking in with their 'houses' RLabs (at @RLabsZa in Cape Town, Western Cape) swarmapp.com/c/48oNuEOCREC http://t.co/FAGKqE6asd 3 days ago
- Having @nathanielwagz Wagner do the #GLA RLabs Orientation at the #YouthCafeRocklands swarmapp.com/c/l3TsZHJu5AY http://t.co/n6F9YMtjvD 6 days ago
- Thanks to the RLabs #InnovIA2015 Launch today, I get eat this delicious and colourful cake! swarmapp.com/c/8ANjNdBdgoI http://t.co/AxVLZUo1ZF 1 week ago
- Having a fun day at the races at #GLAGrad RLabs (@ Kenilworth Race Course) swarmapp.com/c/cq5qIvrh5ta http://t.co/eojCKph1Og 3 weeks ago