They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 7,287 hits
- Meet the Coaches & Facilitators who will be taking our Participants through the Design Thinking Process and Activit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @RLabs Meet the Coaches & Facilitators who will be taking our Participants through the Design Thinking Process and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @marlonparker: So excited to see the Design Thinking Bootcamp via @WhatsApp being hosted by @RLabs in partnership with @UNICEF_SA #GenUn… 3 hours ago
- We are excited to announce that over the next 3 days we will be hosting the Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Listen to "Garrys Monday Mix" by RLabs Radio @rlabsradio @rlabs spreaker.com/user/rlabsradi… 1 day ago