They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,936 hits
- Saying goodbye to my good friend and adventure buddy. Thank you Jo for being a great sport and… instagram.com/p/BAz82YMzIUX/ 3 weeks ago
- Last adventure for the week. Learning to scuba dive @ Bubble Blowers Dive Center instagram.com/p/BAxpiI1TIUN/ 3 weeks ago
- Some pics of the day! @ Skydiving Cape Town instagram.com/p/BAu9mCbTIXI/ 3 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo @ Skydive Cape Town instagram.com/p/BAt69LYzIaE/ 3 weeks ago
- Being tourists @ V & A Waterfront instagram.com/p/BAmvKy8zIZF/ 4 weeks ago