They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,994 hits
- Occupational Health and Safety class Week 1 underway @ Eros School - Bridgetown instagram.com/p/BFGXVPizIbq/ 2 weeks ago
- Breakfast of champions @ Harvey's @ Winchester Mansions instagram.com/p/BDfc92NzIQ_/ 1 month ago
- We decided to take the plunge. Pre-paraglide pic @ Skywings Paragliding Cape Town instagram.com/p/BDfaK9WTIdK/ 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/m3FYwQGs_PA?a Janice - Liar Liar audio video 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @medonews youtu.be/-A7wCWSBSFg?a MEDO SPACEtrek January 2016 3 months ago