They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 7,056 hits
- I walked out of the house this morning and saw this flower blooming in the driveway. I haven't… instagram.com/p/BLxttK1DPws/ 4 days ago
- It was so lovely to see my good friend Elaine today at our Woman's Conference @ Barrons Estate instagram.com/p/BKeKFGnjTBL/ 1 month ago
- I am so glad that this little one from Bumi is reunited with her mom. So precious and I'm sure… instagram.com/p/BKLvYayDtFk/ 1 month ago
- Ok so I'm having withdrawals from seeing the kids. Listening to videos and looking at the pics… instagram.com/p/BKGzrg4D_1Q/ 1 month ago
- Had a good last day of Occupational Health and Safety at the RLabs Academy. Thank you Genevieve… instagram.com/p/BJ5sZdDjvzw/ 1 month ago