They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,796 hits
- RT @RLabs: bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/la… Meet the team that was selected to pilot their idea :) 6 days ago
- My Mother's Day gifts from my nephews 😄 (@ Home in Cape Town, Western Cape) swarmapp.com/c/l0Et3c4wJ0b http://t.co/dGcdy0L5ke 2 weeks ago
- Going up to Abseil. Hope I come down in one piece... (@ Table Mountain Cableway) swarmapp.com/c/kbxAp0XrVUp http://t.co/72JDJ46dHl 1 month ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/LLIJxrJoWOk?a Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) - Hillsong Worship - with Lyrics 1 month ago
- Waiting for our scones... @ Hillcrest Berry Orchards instagram.com/p/1ItRU3TIXT/ 1 month ago