They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 7,028 hits
- Was so good to be back at RLabs this morning facilitating the Introduction to Occupational… instagram.com/p/BJnM1xgDNrk/ 1 day ago
- Missing Bumi. But remembering the smiles and love helps instagram.com/p/BJcUuAjDSdh/ 5 days ago
- Spent the day in the bush instagram.com/p/BJS7_XKjzUc/ 1 week ago
- Today the kids were taught how to brush their teeth. Once the toothpaste hit their mouths and… instagram.com/p/BJNz6BvjsS6/ 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video from @bethelmusic youtu.be/P0FW--zidYA?a Pieces (Official Lyric Video) // Brave New World // Amanda Cook 2 weeks ago