They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 7,083 hits
- @Mugg_and_Bean sat for over an hour at Cape Town International and no one came to serve us. Bad service. 1 month ago
- Resilience Academy Day 1. Opening remarks: Building a Resilient Future @ Radisson Blu Hotel,… instagram.com/p/BNv1WKAjUiH/ 1 month ago
- Having a "Dawa" hot drink. (medicine in Swahili) to help with my runny nose and sore throat. It… instagram.com/p/BNuUhqLjAh6/ 1 month ago
- RT @RoadsForWater: Using biomass for energy and biofertilizer at Gorge Plant in Naivasha - inspiring ideas at work at #ResWeek 1 month ago
- Attended Parallel Session 1: Design, scale and replication of resilient innovations and… instagram.com/p/BNtbrz6hz5S/ 1 month ago