They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 5,695 hits
- RT @RLabs: GROW Leadership Academy featured in the news fb.me/28C3n6gob 4 days ago
- RT @ReagenAllen: @rlabs Well done! Cc @marlonparker @Derek_Hanekom 6 days ago
- RT @CRBarretto: @BarackObama would you meet w/ the Dar es Salaam Global Shapers if you come to Tanzania? - fingers crossed & hoping Curator… 6 days ago
- @RonellBantham cool. Will do:) 1 week ago
- "Gold medals are not actually made of gold. They are made of sweat, hard work, determination and guts" #WEISED2013 http://t.co/UHeee6w7ns 1 week ago