They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,594 hits
- RT @ChristineTaphel: Office Management & Technology underway:) .... #RLabs @RLabs @rabiaadamson & @annie_k89 http://t.co/F0HMvglp4l 6 days ago
- RLabs Geeky Moms are doing their final class and checking in with their house (at @RLabsZa) swarmapp.com/c/dWnD1PupW8P http://t.co/bGtcLykz9G 4 weeks ago
- Almost home.... I feel like it should be evening already😴 (@ O. R. Tambo International Airport (JNB)) swarmapp.com/reneparker/che… 1 month ago
- Looking forward to going back to Cape Town after a productive week in Tanzania. swarmapp.com/reneparker/che… 1 month ago
- #GrowLeadershipAcademy at #RLabs Iringa Check-In RLabs (@ Isimila Hotel in Iringa) swarmapp.com/reneparker/che… http://t.co/kxpR0DHlpW 1 month ago