They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,675 hits
- Enjoying the walk after a lovely lunch (@ Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens) swarmapp.com/c/ec95SVpcrdn http://t.co/xg2PjiBKzZ 2 days ago
- Excited to get the RLabs #RLabsgraduation started (@ At the LookOut in Waterfront) swarmapp.com/c/a8YdkinaS8o http://t.co/gtrUUJz2QX 3 days ago
- Happy birthday Genevieve!!! Supper prepared by Marilyn (@ Home in Cape Town, Western Cape) swarmapp.com/c/g38yL5RjNHE http://t.co/gSkHp2qLnB 4 days ago
- On the Atlantic Ocean on a boat cruise with the RLabs Digi Kids and facilitators swarmapp.com/c/jMEU5Vfj8bj http://t.co/sQu7oYKTLX 1 week ago
- Getting ready for @RLabs Digi Kids Grad 2014 Teri-lee (@ Graduate School of Business) swarmapp.com/c/aoGHDTFwaa7 http://t.co/BpnbEcN2OP 1 week ago