They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,351 hits
- Mom7.0 and Women Idea Generation ladies checking in @rlabs (at @RlabsZa) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ezwsBQ 1 week ago
- RT @shesthegeek: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to... http://t… 3 weeks ago
- At #Motorola Safer Cities Launch @shesthegeek @mtheron14 (@ The Clock Tower w/ @moniquetheron) [pic]: 4sq.com/1dDYjf4 3 weeks ago
- RLabs Check-In done by Nathaniel. "Why are you here?" (@ RLabs Iringa-Grow Leadership Academy) [pic]: 4sq.com/LcyeNB 1 month ago
- RT @TheKINU: Bradley Naidoo with @RLabs sharing his story from the Cape Flats to founding his startup. http://t.co/T1KP0ToBXC 1 month ago