They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,407 hits
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/2vmK-Uu7EgU?a Luthando's story 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/UmBBfY4gjUU?a RLabs Namibia is Happy - Pharrell Williams 2 days ago
- RLabs Namibia is Happy - Pharrell Williams youtube.com/watch?v=UmBBfY… via @rlabs 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/UmBBfY4gjUU?a RLabs Namibia is Happy - Pharrell Williams 2 days ago
- RT @aaking76: "@RLabs: The first project to receive the prize of R10 000 for the most potential is Bin Billionaires. #cbcrlabs http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago