They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,196 hits
- At the graduation of one of our @growza students Edson. He was chosen to attend the Raymond Ackerman Academy @rlabs 4sq.com/1jpPmw6 23 hours ago
- @rlabs #GirlRising Day2 Re-Cap of Day1 (at @RlabsZa w/ @21atoyota) [pic]: 4sq.com/1ciDBEw 3 days ago
- @rlabs @marlonparker talking to the girls about Basic Programming Concepts #girlrising #intel (at @RlabsZa) [pic]: 4sq.com/1cgISML 4 days ago
- The last supper. (@ Cogmans Restuarant w/ @missjjooste @christinetaphel @annie89) [pic]: 4sq.com/1j4pVjB 5 days ago
- Don't they look beautiful? @rlabs girls at Chrysalis graduation in Tokai (@ Chrysalis Academy.) [pic]: 4sq.com/1caB1QU 1 week ago