They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,638 hits
- It's snowing!!!!!! (@ Sokos Hotel Torni in Helsinki) swarmapp.com/c/2Y0eQ46uhQB http://t.co/STqe2Y2pa8 3 days ago
- Participating in the Development Smarups Workshop @Plan Finland RLabs (@ Plan Finland) swarmapp.com/c/fkPwXOzYUaN http://t.co/LywlvIGXqO 3 days ago
- Dinner time at a traditional Finnish Restaurant called Savotta. Choosing to have bear... swarmapp.com/c/2FyVXqgN7AW http://t.co/PA12wDEhat 3 days ago
- “@KurtAppolis: Good presentation by @aape for #funzi pushing entrepreneurship with help by @RLabs and others :) http://t.co/fJjUBSGATO” 5 days ago
- At the BEAM launch which is a joint innovation programme between Tekes and Ministry of... swarmapp.com/c/bMxOENH7yrt http://t.co/4Q3ic2Tl5y 5 days ago