They say ‘all good things must come to an end’! Saturday past was the last class for Geeky Moms and Mom 4.0 at the RLabs Academy. The morning was filled with laughter and many tears. 2011 was the first year RLabs ran training under the Academy. As both Monique (co-founder of She’s the Geek) and I are very passionate about empowering women and technology equally, that it made absolute sense for us to facilitate the Saturday morning sessions with the women at the RLabsRLabs Academy. It has been an interesting and most fulfilling journey we have embarked on yet. My favorite part of this year has been watching the women find their inner geek! So finding the geek in every woman is most definitely possible.
- 6,511 hits
- RT @Clinton316: RT @RLabs: Getting down and dirty with #Google Cloud. #GDGRLabs #RLabs 2 weeks ago
- RT @wef: Are you a pre-crastinator? The danger of doing things too early @NYTimes wef.ch/1umdZBR @BLS_gov http://t.co/0l3PCk41li 3 weeks ago
- RT @BerthaCentre: MBAs & Bertha Scholars on Social Innovation Lab with Bradley @RLabs exploring social solutions to gangs @UCTGSB http://t.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tshepanglerato: It says a lot about the need for programmes like @RLabs when ppl give up their entire Saturday to come and absorb what … 3 weeks ago
- RT @RLabs: @amdlele from @RLabs sharing her experience with the organisation and her time spent at the youth café #YouthCafe http://t.co/7r… 1 month ago